Friday, February 3, 2012

Sticky Note :D

Assalamualaikum , arigato gozaimas kerana menjadi sweet stalker di sini :DD
Adakah sehat2 sume ?
Hehehe~
Ouh , 3 day without the bear :'(
Revenge that was !! Hehe , I know , I know it is the best . Little heart , do not hurt , dear heart do not cry ..because u r too precious to be like that . . save it . when the time so hard , even bitter . . then u can let it away~
Anyway , There is a what we called ? 'Sacrifices' Now what i meant . My little brittle heart , when you'll be stronger ? Why it was so hard . . so mess up . . in reality it wasn't anything . It just me think ridiculous.






After several hours -------->

Hai3 ,
hehe .. just an offends :D
making essays . . . final exam sudah dekat  >__<
what on earth r u thinking ? 
Mengarut + mengelamun + menjelajah minda + melayan buku + melayan fb = Who did such thing ?( its me ) :P
I am okay ~ i am okay ~ Dont worry .. ^_________^
Kembali ke alam  nyata semula .. hehe ..



okay , daa :)

No comments: